As always, we are committed to the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our office has been thoroughly sanitized to serve you.
We will continue to uphold our high standard of cleanliness as well as implement new protocols by strictly adhering to the CDC guidelines.
For your protection:
- Appointment availability is limited in order to lessen foot traffic in the office, so we kindly ask that you please keep your appointment.
- Patients will be asked to come alone to their appointment unless the patient is a minor or needing special assistance.
- We will disinfect all the frames that are worn by patients.
- Curbside pick-up is available for glasses and/or contact lenses – please call or text us in advance.
- For new patients, please fill out the new patient form before your appointment.
- Please reschedule your appointment at least two weeks out if you have one of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.